Partnership returns (IRS Form 1065):
March 15, 2020
C-corporation income tax returns (IRS Form 1120):
Extended: July 15, 2020
S-corporation returns (IRS Form 1120-S):
March 15, 2020
Business Tax Planning & Filing During COVID-19
As things change rapidly right now, we’re here to help you stay up to date on the most recent developments and plan for the future. Contact us if you:
- Need to file for 2019, but aren’t sure what changes you need to make because of the recent regulatory changes
- Are trying to plan for 2020 and 2021 tax years, but aren’t sure of the impacts the outbreak might have on your business
- Want to stay up to date with all of the latest information on federal, state & local requirement changes
- Are curious how the new regulations impact your workforce and payments
- Are dealing with uncertainty regarding ongoing changes in public policy
- Want to meet in person or via video conference about your concerns & questions
•Real people, real answers, no guesswork!
• In business for over 10 years
• Tax planning & business structure pros –
keep more of what you make!
• Local professionals – stop by or call us today!
• Sales, payroll, corporate, and other tax filing requirements & management
• Cloud-based collaboration available for easy money management
• Advice you can trust, from professionals who have your back
We also accept documents via fax, first class mail, and secure ShareFile online. We also have a mail slot at the front of our building where you can drop documents if you prefer not to be in contact with others right now. In-person appointments are still available for those that are comfortable.
Contact us today & let us handle your corporate/partnership tax return properly.